Pet owners may think that a pet fence is only necessary for outdoor dogs and cats, however this isn’t the case. All domestic animals need time to play outdoors, exposure to and socialize with other pets, and the ability to explore new terrain. Dog fences give owners the ability to train their dogs without having to leave their own backyard, while cat fences are guaranteed to keep cats from wandering, getting lost, or even being stolen.
Benefits of pet fences:
- If your pet is social, this will give them the opportunity to interact with other animals and people without worrying about anyone getting too close or your pet wandering off.
- Dog generally need a minimum of 30 minutes of daily activity to maintain healthy bones and joints. A pet fence gives them the chance to free roam and stretch their legs.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to contain a cat in a single yard. They like to free roam and can end up adventuring elsewhere for days, making you worry about their whereabouts and well-being. A regular fence won’t do much to stop them, so we can install a special cat fence that will prevent them from climbing over.
- A regular pet fence is much more humane than a shock collar or electric fences. It will keep your pets contained to the yard and you don’t need to worry about them getting hurt.
- Our fences are easy to install if you’re working a DIY project. And once it’s there, it will be easy to maintain. They don’t rust, chip, or splinter – making them safe for your pets, too.