Whether you’re looking for more privacy, a fence to surround your pool, or a picket fence to add curb appeal, vinyl is a cost-effective and fashionable way to meet your fencing needs. Vinyl fences offer many benefits. They will last a lifetime and will not need to be replaced or require maintenance. Vinyl fences are easily customized to achieve any look and satisfy a wide variety of tastes. Dave’s expert fencing professionals in Montana can walk you through the options, and help you pick the vinyl fencing that is perfect for your specific needs.
Benefits of Vinyl Fencing:
- While wood fencing has a lifetime of about 12-15 years, vinyl fences last virtually a life time. They are also about five times as strong as wood fences, and do not attract pests or termites.
- You will not have to paint your vinyl fence to keep it looking new and attractive. Vinyl maintains its color even through harsh weather so you do not have to be concerned about wind, rain, snow, or sun.
- All you need is a hose and some standard soap to clean your vinyl. Although naturally occurring dirt may be visible from time to time, all it takes is a quick rinse to have it looking as good as new!
- Your vinyl fence will not easily break or snap under any normal conditions. It is relatively flexible, and able to withstand some impact.
- Vinyl will never rust, fade, peel, flake, splinter, or rot. This means you will not have to worry about repairs, replacements, or maintenance. Your vinyl fence should last at least twice as long as a wood fence.
- Because vinyl fences are resistant to impact and UV radiation, it will continue to look and perform like a new fence for a long time.
Vinyl fencing allows you to create a look that is distinctly yours. You can count on Dave’s Fencing to install durable, high-quality vinyl fencing in your residential or commercial space. Call us today at 406.431.6182 to let us know how we can assist you in your fencing project and to get an estimate and ideas for your unique vinyl fencing needs!